Join a world-class team where everybody learns something new every day. Guaranteed.
Propeller’s tight-knit, decentralized teams help some of the world’s biggest earthworks companies better track, map, and measure their worksites.
With offices in Sydney, Australia, and Denver, Colorado, as well as a remote contingent in Europe, Canada, the U.S., and the Philippines, we are proud to foster a global team, serving a global customer base. Propeller team members have the freedom to approach, own, and solve problems creatively. We’re 100% about impact, and 0% about ego. Want to know what our team actually says about us?
Get to know us
“Propeller is extremely dynamic. You can be sure that you’ll always be working on something interesting and challenging.”
“Day to day, I know that what I do here has an impact on the future of the company. Having that kind of influence gives me experience I can’t get anywhere else.”
“Propeller has a fast-paced but friendly work environment. You get to collaborate with very smart people all over the world.”
“The work at Propeller is always challenging and engaging—there’s never a dull moment.”
“Working at Propeller is fun, that’s the key thing. I have fun everyday.”
“I think it’s the environment that makes Propeller different. It’s welcoming, amazingly welcoming.”
See how we roll
Stretched across different time zones, continents, and cultures, we lean on a shared set of values to stay focused and keep perspective in our mission to build good products, hire good people, and make good on our promises.
- We’re committed to our customers. We take every opportunity to learn from them and apply these learnings to our products.
- We’re committed to accuracy. No fluff, no empty promises, just best-in-class results.
- We do what’s right, not what’s easy. We’re always working to optimize for long-term success with our customers, our team, and our business.
- Whatever the role, we work for our collective success and know individual success comes as a result of that.
- We help each other out and we’re resilient. The rising tide lifts all boats.
- We’re flexible and willing to change our plans or ideas to get the best team outcome.
- We show up with energy, and give a little more than we take.
- We practice our passions, we take holidays, and we make time for the hobbies that keep us healthy, happy humans. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- We keep perspective. We’re serious about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We’re open humans. We value authenticity, vulnerability, and transparency.
- We have open arms. We respect all cultures and all people. Our differences are our strength.
- We’re open to taking risks. We push the limits even if we might fail. We welcome new ideas, no matter where they come from. If we fail, we share it so others can learn from us.
- We make it happen. If something needs to change, we change it. If something’s not working, we make it better. We take charge of our own roles and hold ourselves accountable for the outcomes we promise.
- We strive to constantly improve in everything we do and believe seeking and giving feedback is essential for us to do this. We’re here to get it right, not to be right.
- We have high standards and set ambitious goals. We go all in to make these happen.
Propeller Retreat 2023
Picture this – nearly 200 humans of Propeller, worldwide in Da Nang, Vietnam, for a week of building connections and aligning on Propeller’s mission leading into 2025 for our fourth – most prominent and significant milestone- company retreat.
In June 2021, our Sydney office split up into teams for a Propeller Hackathon. Not only was it a reprieve from the typical workday, but it also ignited a creative and collaborative energy that stuck around.watch video
Propeller Retreat 2018
In June 2018, all 50 Propeller employees traveled to Sam Roi Yot, Thailand, from seven different countries to spend a week hacking, workshopping, and beaching for our third—and by far most successful—company retreat.
Sites trusting Propeller
Propeller is for Everyone
We’re an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. Your gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or skin color won’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
“Everyone at Propeller is so open, friendly, and welcoming. We are truly in this together and that shines through every day. If you want to work with smart, fun, and enthusiastic people, Propeller may be the perfect place to call home.”